Once you visit Dera Nigeria, you have chosen to accept the practices described herein.
OUR PRIVACY PRACTICE
- How Personal Information about Customers is used?
User data may be shared with Dera providers to improve order processing and customer service. It may also be used both for marketing research and customer relation management purposes.
What is done with your personal information?
Data collected are for statistical purposes only and help us to:
- Process orders
- Deliver products and services
- Process payments and communicate with you about your orders, products, services and promotional offers
- Keep and update our database and your accounts with us
- Prevent and detect fraud and abuse on our website
- What is the accuracy of the Personal Data provided to Dera Nigeria?
You declare and guarantee that You are the owner or have the necessary rights on the content that You transmit to Us; that at the date of its transmission (i) the content is exact and true, (ii) the use of the content does not contravene any of our policies and will not be damaging to any third party (i.e. that the content is not defamatory).
- Examples of Information Collected:
- Information you give us: You provide most such information when you search, buy, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order through Dera Nigera or one of our third-party sellers; provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us) or Your Profile; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; e-mail addresses of your friends and other people; content of reviews and e-mails to us; personal description and photograph in Your Profile; and financial information, including Social Security and driver’s license numbers.
- Information from other sources: Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising, or other services; search term and search result information from some searches conducted through the Web search features.
- What are your rights?
If you are concerned about your data you have the right to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you. You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. At any stage you also have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes.